an informative post...



1. Admitting when you're wrong.
No, that's not what this is about...
I'm making a conscience effort to reply to my comments. Some of those comments are fucking hilarious, some of them are better than my post and if they are better than my post...
watch your stupid little fingers cause someone might glue them together in your sleep. Or something. Never mind. Hey!! who wants coffee?!?!?!?!?

2. Be thankful for others.
Yeah, don't let that bitch take advantage of you like that... she needs to know when she..
umm... I put a link over in the navigational pane (right---->) and it says "flash me." And no, it isn't an up link for topless photos, but if you're interested in doing that... you can reach me via email. It's actually a link to some of my own personal flash. Bitching and complaining about completing my portfolio is getting me nowhere... so if you have ideas, comments or suggestions ...please feel free to post them over there.

3. Let go of the past.
Santa's a dick anyways... and I think he's the reason my feeds keep getting resent! I recently did the feedburner/google switch and everything was great. But then the next day came along and it keeps re-feeding? my posts. SO I'M SORRY!!!! Alright!! I didn't mean it... just fuckin' let go of it already.


15 comments:

Unknown said...

apology accepted ;)

Orion said...

good... now go get me some coffee.

Tiffany said...

Cool flash. My hubby keeps saying he wishes I could do tattoos. Umm I can't fucking draw. That might be a problem don't cha think?

Orion said...

i can doodle... and when i'm motivated i can draw, but artistic ability is a plus when it comes to tattoo... so yeah, that could be a problem. haha

Unknown said...

LMAO you got it U>

Orion said...

i actually hate coffee, but you can tell me a bedtime story or some other such nonsense.

Bee said...

I have no idea how I'm going to handle the feedburner/google switch. No idea. It keeps telling me my feed is uh hold on... "The following feed URIs are already in use: BeesMusings." so I take it as a "fuck you you whore!!" from google. I'd be sad but I'm having a mojito right now.

Bee said...

YOU HATE COFFEE????
It's like I don't even know you!

Orion said...

seriously... HATE coffee... probably has something to do with my mom drinking 42 pots of it a day.

and yeah, Google is most definitely calling you a whore, i know i would... haha! (kidding... kidding)

Tonya said...

i dont like coffee either. :p
/comfort Bee

Orion said...

comfort bee? HEY! this is MY blog.. any comforting will be directed towards me... :)

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Awww, poor Bee. What can I get you to make you feel better, Bee? Would you like some coffee?

;)

Orion said...

haha... coffee bong?

Tonya said...

/comfort Orion

happy now?... :)

Orion said...

YES!!!!

finally /:|