random phone call
Orion: Hello?
A-me: Can you pick up the boys tonight?
Orion: Sure, why?
A-me: I have to work late, and then I need to swing by the grocery store to get bread.
Orion: Why can't we just do that at home?
A-me: Do what at home?
Orion: Get bred.
A-me: We're almost out, I have to get some.
Orion: I can give you some...
A-me: oh-my-god (sigh) so you'll get the boys tonight?
Orion: only if I can have the girls.
A-me: ---
Orion: ...hello?
Labels:
serious stuff... seriously
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Girls want a lot of things from one guy. Conversely, guys want one thing from a lot of girls."
-
My Stuff
Poorly Presented...- irony vs. life (30)
- serious stuff... seriously (18)
- child's play (12)
- go the fuck away (11)
- angry consumer (6)
- my favorites (5)
- career suicide (4)
- just quit (3)
- awards (1)
-
Stuff
That I Read... -

5 comments:
Sounds like an Andy and Bee convo too.
Men!
i'm still wondering if she caught onto the bred/bread thing.
Orion: Bread/bred went right over her head/head.
Is she blond by any chance?
dizz: she's not blond... but i have a theory about ladies losing a lot of their "sexual humor thinking" once child birth has commenced.
Post a Comment