I am a fat lazy turd floating on the stale waters of life.
...and if I did not have you at hello, I'll sure as fuck have you with a title like that. Life is sickly sweet like that, something that draws your attention is usually something you absolutely hate, such as my title, or my face. How often is it that you actually notice something that makes you happy, spending days telling all your friends about it in school girl gossip mode, how long has it been?
I couldn't tell you, and honestly enough, I'm not sure I want too...
because you'll just point and laugh at me, make fun of the way I think, and the things I actually enjoy in life. They are not funny. They are not ironic, or sickly sweet.
Would I do this because I was asked to participate by receiving an award? ...Yeah, actually, and that's my only good reason to... so here by request from Debbie Does Drivel are six random things, in no particular order what so ever, that would or do make me happy.
#1. Genocide.
...I'm not saying I want the action of the Holocaust to come forth and crush the dreams of man by stuffing himself down a blazing inferno just to save his soon to be mutilated offspring , no... no... no... nothing quite that dramatic. I am simply referring to an intellectual level of substance. The gene pool is becoming more, and more shallow everyday... it's time to start defining who exactly can procreate before man's next generation of offspring become abominable cement mixing rednecks with 3 good teeth.
Fuck. Never mind... we are already at that stage. As if to say "bring on the Holocaust", I will now smash my face into my desk, repeatedly...
#2. Sex.
...at any hour of the day, whenever I feel like it. End of discussion.
#3. A bathroom sink that does NOT clog.
...there's just something very inelegant about watching your toothpaste-backwash-phlegm-wad of bubbles floating around the granite for 3 long -holy shit! I'm gonna be late for work- minutes before you can usher that disgusting blob of foam down the drain with a blast of hot water.
On a side note... I think *Drano will be my next "angry consumer" plug.
#4. Comments.
...comments make me happy. It's like the at home version of Jeopardy you can actually win, and feel good about. I don't like my readers to upstage my mundane writing, which they always do, but at least that gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling of happiness to know "someone", other than me, is reading this shit. I'm becoming an addict... Now comment on my stuff, Jerks!
#5. A ranch dressing "easy squeezy" bottle that actually works.
...and don't fucking act like you don't know what I'm talking about. You know the one! The bottle that's 3/4's full, but for some miscalculation of air pressure multiplied by weight of the product you now get that fervent explosion of white tangy goodness when you squeeze it.
The same bottle that you know is going to explode on your plate like some mutant with an intense gastrointestinal problem that will evacuate the entire contents of the bottle right there. So you just barely squeeze the bottle, and nothing happens. You repeat this several times before finally giving in to the hunger boiling within you for whatever happens to be sitting on your plate, and you grip that damn bottle with both hands.
PFFFFHFHFHFHTHT. yeah... THAT bottle.
#6. Legos.
...Yes!! the little blocks that stick together, the ones you have to pry apart with your teeth, or rip your fingernails away to separate. The same little blocks that were driven to extinction back in 89' because of the Hoover administrative campaign for a clean home.
Yeah, I like to lay on the floor and play with those things for hours after Mr. 4 and Mr. 7 have gone to bed. It brings me great joy to see their faces light up when I have built a firehouse or hospital for them to play with for 8 minutes. It brings me even more joy to see them rip apart my hard work to just throw the fucking things in a box and stuff it in the closet.
Love it!! Love those damn blocks... they take me to my childhood, not that I ever left, but that's where I go.
I'd like to thank Debbie for the "KREATIVE AWARD"...
I'd also like to throw a "shout-out" to Just A Girl for the "I *heart* YOUR BLOG" award I received ages ago... and have been WAYYYYY to lazy to do anything about...
Thanks ladies..
-
My Stuff
Poorly Presented...- irony vs. life (30)
- serious stuff... seriously (18)
- child's play (12)
- go the fuck away (11)
- angry consumer (6)
- my favorites (5)
- career suicide (4)
- just quit (3)
- awards (1)
-
Stuff
That I Read... -

11 comments:
I think I'm supposed to shout:
FIRST :)
Congrats on your awards. I loved your list.
And who knew that the movie Idiocracy was actually a prophetic documentary?!!
I had to call a patient's house today to let him know the doc was not going to be in tomorrow. Normally, the receptionist does that but the patient doesn't not speak English so I had to do it. The guy was at work so I spoke to his son who had to be over 18.
I repeated my message 3 times while he just responded "uh o- k a y"
I then asked him to repeat my message, he said "your calling to say he has an appointment tomorrow"
I hate to think what his kids will be like.
Comments are like the chocolate that covers the cookie and caramel in a Twix bar.
I LOVE it when you step on a lego BAREFOOTED. That's so fucking awesome!
And i like how i build the best fucking cabin out of Lincoln Logs and my kid throws a damn toy at it and knocks it down. Sweet!
I agree on 1-5,all of those have been known to put a smile on my face.But I must say I have cried much more than smiled when it comes to Legos. It hurts like hell when you step on one.
You never cease to make me giggle.
1. I oppose a full on genocide, but I support an IQ test where when you fail you are immeadiately fixed and will never reproduce again.
2. I agree
3. Get a drain snake. I can run one so can you!
4. Who doesn't like a little outside enforcement
5. Try hidden valley, I have no problems
6. Talk to my kids, I hate those fucking things.
You are truly hilarious!
so if someone had sex with you repeated and then commented on it nicely, you be super warm and fuzzy? ;)
Legos are awesome! My husband is a kid at heart. He collects Star Wars figures. We must have 500 of them in the garage, neatly packed away and in their cases.
Love reading your blog!
Ranch dressing tastes so much better homemade than that stuff in the bottle. Try it...I promise you'll have an orgasm and you'll never be able to eat the bottled ranch again!
Have to admit, the genocide thought has crossed my mind. Several times. There are just too many stupid people in the world, as evidenced by the Dr. Phil show (though isn't HE happy about that).
I am so glad there are 6 things that bring you happiness and joy, tra la! Loved the list. Glad you played along...wasn't sure what sort of a response I was going to get!
Sweeet! Love the awards and Debbie Does Drivel is one of my favorites too.
Mundane, says he. I would like to read you when you think you're outré.
Call me, I'll come over. We'll build little towns out of legos and then become genocidal maniacs and kill them all. Death by kicking plastic.
It was MadMadMargo who told me about you, and I am so glad she did.
Post a Comment