on the couch, again



I would love to meet the guy that came up with the phrase "sleeping on the couch is like camping, we really don't mind." I would give anything to inform him that he's a fucking idiot, and after three consecutive nights of sleeping on the couch my back hurts. I wake up screaming with charlie cramps in my legs, and there's a draft coming from the front door that pushes my testicles clear past my tonsils. The guy's a fucking prick for ever giving the notion to ladies that it's "okay" to put my miserable ass on the couch for some fatuous comment I made, which is now irrelevant because I don't fucking remember what it was I said anyways. So here's to you, asshole, I'm now blaming you for all my problems.

...PS! I swear, promise, and with some other empty version of truth, plan to write the next installment for the doomsday neighbors one of these days. Maybe when I get a little more sleep I'll consider it.


6 comments:

Jenn aka Elf said...

You poor thing :D

frannie said...

You're going about this all wrong. Wake up and brag about how well rested you feel and what a great night's sleep you got. If it doesn't seem like torture, she won't send you there.

Orion said...

LMFAO!!
it's awesome to have an expert analyze the situation... now i just feel like an ass.

Me-Me King said...

Yeah, I have to go along with Frannie's advice - reverse psychology. In fact, tell her she ought to try it - it'll be the best night of sleep you'll ever have, dear.

shrink on the couch said...

couch no good. floor better (for the back, not necessarily for the ego).

hope you're back in the bed by the time you read this.

Orion said...

just so you all know... yes, it was a long 4 night, ALMOST 5 night, stay on the hardly hilton... and no points were made, nothing was resolved, blah blah blah...