Flood T-shirt

If anything good were to come out of flooding, it would be highly marketable, and soon enough, everyone I know will own one of these awesome t-shirts.
Labels:
serious stuff... seriously
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Girls want a lot of things from one guy. Conversely, guys want one thing from a lot of girls."
-
My Stuff
Poorly Presented...- irony vs. life (30)
- serious stuff... seriously (18)
- child's play (12)
- go the fuck away (11)
- angry consumer (6)
- my favorites (5)
- career suicide (4)
- just quit (3)
- awards (1)
-
Stuff
That I Read... -

5 comments:
Classy shirt!
Awesome shirt!
omg.. this is my third time looking at it and my first time getting it... woah bedtime :)
oh to proudly wear THAT shirt!!
I am so surprised by this writing on the shirt. After reading your commentary, I am even more surprised.
Post a Comment