crap i hate (vol. 2)



I hate packing for trips. I hate trying to calculate how many fucking pairs of socks I'll need, and what if I accidentally spill orange juice on my underwear? Crap! I better pack 4 extra pairs of socks just in case the lotion bottle explodes in the plane.

I hate that it doesn't even matter how little I pack, because half of the shit will still be all nice and folded when I get back, and then I can bitch at my own stupid self for the back aches associated with lugging around 70 extra fucking pounds of my own shit -shit that I didn't need in the first place.


9 comments:

Deb said...

Pack everything the night before.
The next day remove 1/2 of it. Problem solved.

Orion said...

I've heard that before Deb... AND! i've told myself, but do you think that's what i did last night? No. It was calculated down to the damn humidity in the air.

it almost makes me hate traveling.

Tiffany said...

Aww seeing you SO happy to be going on a trip makes me happy. You're such a little ray of sunshine ;)

Me-Me King said...

"...lugging around 70 extra fucking pounds of my own shit..."

Sorry, that'll cost you at check-in...$$$.

Unknown said...

Do like I do, don't pack nothing at all except a toothbrush..Then when you get to where you gotta go...buy the shit that you need..then leave it..

Orion said...

packing aside ladies, it's definitely worth the trip. I'm in tucson, az... can't bitch too much.

PhoenixAwakened said...

lmao I know exactly what you mean. Have a great trip!

shrink on the couch said...

I hate packing, too. Spring is the worst .. shorts? sleeveless shirts? better bring long sleeve, short sleeve, shorts, pants, two of each, jacket, bathing suit. Crystal ball seriously needed.

NucMEd is Hot said...

At least you got to go ona trip, remember that!