socially challenged



Despite what you might think (Bee!), I don't hate everyone. I am very social at my job and while I'm out and about, and I can usually get along with damn near everyone, but the number of people I can't stand is beginning to expand faster then Kristy Alley's ever-widening ass. I am becoming socially inept, the thought of some unsuspected conversation lurking around every corner is inverting my personality. This shit is serious! I'm almost afraid to leave my little cube-farm. A-me believes this is caused by the large populous of "hicks" and "red-necks." that live in this area. I prefer the less sensitized terms "shit-kicking cowboys" and "hillbilly mother fuckers with only 3 teeth."

ME: We have 13 engines on the floor in assembly, they are returns, they have been reworked, and they need to get placed into stock.

GUY WITH NO TOP TEETH: So these engines, is there something wrong with them?

ME: No... they have been fixed, they are under warranty, so put them into stock.

GUY WITH NO TOP TEETH: Well where should I put them?

ME: On the shelf, with the rest of the inventory?!

GUY WITH NO TOP TEETH: So can we use 'em then?

ME: Yeah, they've been fixed. Do you have any other questions before I willingly throw myself into that wood-chipper?

GUY WITH NO TOP TEETH: So just put these on the shelve then?

.....shudder. It's people like this that give me the "creepy-crawlies." They don't even have to say anything.


8 comments:

Tiffany said...

But do you like hillbilly mother fuckers WITH all their teeth? Because that would be me. LOL

You shouldn't talk so fancy to begin with. You should say put this fucking shit on the shelf. That always seems to work.

Medicated and Motivated said...

I probably would have had to throw "Guy with No Top Teeth" into the wood chipper.

Deb said...

They walk among us. That's why we need to start having target practice breaks instead of coffee breaks.

Bee said...

ha ha! Orion! I never thought you hated everybody!

Well, as long as you don't hate me, we're cool.

I hate stupid people too. Hope you smacked him.

Pearl said...

I've worked with his brother, I believe...

Pearl

just a girl... said...

forget creepie crawlies, I would have flipped the fuck out. this shows you have great patience grasshopper.

NucMEd is Hot said...

I think I actually heard audio in my head of this conversation. The wood chipper would have been a welcome relief.

Me-Me King said...

Haaaaaaay! Not all us redneck, hillbilly muther fuckers are stewpid.