Political Propaganda



I am sick to fucking death of Obama, and he's only been "president" for just over 24 hours. I am politically retarded. I don't care. My political party is indifferent, in case you didn't understand me the first 12 times I told you, I just don't care. The world is turning to a heaping cesspool of shit with or without my vote, I'd rather play the ignorance card.

I sat here quietly and held my tongue while I was harassed with unwelcome verbal lecturing about how my vote really can change the (SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!)
It was made very clear who our president elect was going to be, which was just fine with me. Yes! Indifferent... not stupid. There isn't a chance in hell I would have voted for a man who couldn't keep his tongue in check. Pecker-head Clinton is one thing, the panting presidential hopeless was another. Plus, his bitch was a bitch, and not much smarter than a can of Fresca. Sure, Palin had her moments of sheer brilliance, like when her fucking mouth was closed. Other than that... the dynamic duo sucked major dick.

I understand yesterday was a huge movement in history, but did we seriously need to spend that kind of money on that many profligate balls?

Last night I turned the TV on to watch something other than infomercials and I was blasted by CNN, MSNBC, and every other fucking network broadcasting Obama's balls... ENOUGH ALREADY! I've seen enough, it's bad enough his face is everywhere, but keep the man's balls private!


8 comments:

Medicated and Motivated said...

I couldn't agree more with you about the amount of money they spent.....beyond ridiculous.

Bee said...

OKAY! But what did you think about Michelle's dress??

Hey, it's your right as an American citizen to vote, not vote, hate everybody etc. ;o)

Deb said...

Get used to it Orion - Obama 24/7. Can we do something about Michelle, Oprah and Martha Stewart please?

NucMEd is Hot said...

WOuld it make you feel any better to know that at least some of the balls were privately funded by a bunch of people that evidently have enough money to not care about the recession?

Anonymous said...

I'd much rather have to deal with any Obama balls than any Bush, McCain or Palin deflated balloons. Just don't show him clearing out the bush and soaking up 110 degree weather as if it's healthy, and I will be fine.

Anonymous said...

i blame the french

shrink on the couch said...

Palin had her moments of sheer brilliance, like when her fucking mouth was closed.


very good.

just a girl... said...

ditto. I am so over it. Do I think he is a good speaker, yes. Do i think he will do great things, will see.