Resolute



New years resolutions? Fuck that. I'd like to say that any normal person with hopes beyond their wildest ambitions is a solid strike on the idiot list. I've never put together a resolutions list, never figured there to be any point to it what so ever, fate is fate, and your destiny lies there in... right? Are the people that put a resolutions list together more ambitious than I? Are they more likely to reach their goals, is their perseverance greater than mine, or are they just full of piss and shit like everyone else?

Well... fuck you list making fools, I want in on the action too... (whatever it may be.)

1. Top of the list... the wishful thinking and damn near unattainable goal. I would put something down that attributes my physic, but what's the point? I don't really give two shits if I lose 20 pounds, I just pray I'm smart enough to not gain 20 pounds. So my number one, completely asinine goal of 2009 is to have sex more than once a month. Sounds easy enough, right?

2. Actually, I think if I could just focus on goal number one I'd be completely satisfied, but.. a list isn't a list without a few numbers. My secondary goal for 2009 is to move. Out of this piece of shit house... I'm moving. So-long to the flooding basement, the fucked up thermostat, and the pretty princess pink and purple kitchen.

3. Prior to moving I'd like to formally introduce myself to the doomsday neighbor by placing a large pile of flaming cow shit on their front steps. I'm not finding this out of line, or even significantly unattainable, especially since the red headed beast is a cunt that wields an electric snow-blower.

4. Finish my portfolio. Finding the motivation has been rather easy, it's just finding the ambition. It's not like I can just walk into a studio without credentials, so here's to finding the time and will power to draw as many pages of flash as humanly possible until my fingers bleed and/or my eyes fall out.

5. This is going to be my ace in the hole. My one feel good check mark on my huge ass list of 5 resolutions. I would have made it something completely worthwhile like watch more porn, or masturbate more often, but then I would squash my inner carnage for standing resolute with number 1. So, my easy-peasy goal of 2009 is going to be consuming more alcohol. After my New Years eve festivities the signs of binge drinking have faded away from my personality. I'm almost to the point of finding a game of Uno more attractive than a night out with A-me. It's time to get my priorities straight, plus getting a few drinks down shouldn't hurt my chances for attaining the number 1 goal.


6 comments:

NucMEd is Hot said...

I woud go with 3 first for sure. Any one weiding a snow blower needs to be dealt with swiftly.

1 is also important and as I know where I stood on this one last year, I say more power to ya!

5 is good 4 would be sweet and 2 should be five but it's your list not mine!

Tiffany said...

Good luck with your list. I think it is attainable. LOL

Me-Me King said...

Numero 3-o - When you get ready to place that pile of cow shit, I want to be there. Now this is what I call fun!

Tonya said...

Your house sounds a bit like the one i just unloaded. I was thinking, if number one works out for you eveything else should just fall into place. I mean, if you have great sex in your life the other things just dont seem to matter as much. Maybe i better add that to my list.

Awesome list, best of luck on obtaining all your goals in 2009.
Happy New Year.

Bee said...

Well shit! I resolute along with you! Except the moving part. And I do have sex more than once a month.

Anonymous said...

A very attainable list Orion. Though I must say, I'm most partial to #3. We seem to have neighbors from hell in common and as I am not moving -- yet -- I will just have to live vicariously through your retribution!! :)