Cariboo
The concept of the treasure hunt will captivate children for two or three minutes before they learn how to cheat!
If parents are concerned about the competitive nature some games breed, they can be put to ease with this children's game, unless you have more than one child.
Cariboo plays on a child's inquisitive nature by teaching your child to ask "why?" for hours!
Parents will be glad to know that Cariboo has undergone safety testing, and the treasure balls smell worse than latex!
Kids match letters, numbers, shapes, colors, and learn argument skills as they practice sharing and turn-taking by not wanting to pass the key.
A game that teaches letter and word recognition, great for any preschooler or illegal immigrant!
An award winning game that will bore the brains right out of your child!
The game is geared for the shorter attention span of young children, making it easier to only play once!
Mr. 4 gives it 1 thumb up and says... "I smell balls!"
-
My Stuff
Poorly Presented...- irony vs. life (30)
- serious stuff... seriously (18)
- child's play (12)
- go the fuck away (11)
- angry consumer (6)
- my favorites (5)
- career suicide (4)
- just quit (3)
- awards (1)
-
Stuff
That I Read... -

7 comments:
Wow...you really know how to sell a product. hehehe You made me want to just run right out and by that game for my child and illegal immigrant. I may have to buy it just to find out what treasure balls REALLY smell like! ;)
Congratulations on finding a game where you and Mr. 4 are on the same playing field!
Happy New Year to you, Orion!
Great review! I'm going out right now and buying it!
Wantta play?
I'm so convinced, I'm gonna run out and buy one right now and give it to my least favorite brother in law
LOL! "I smell balls."
Happy New Year!
Shit, I just noticed that this is your first comment from a guy! Anyway, any kid with a half baked brain will toss that within seconds...go play with themselves. It's more fun and the rewards are greater.
You were better than a fucking commercial, I'm running out right now and buying it!
Post a Comment