Mom doesn't bake cookies anymore, but she sure hands hers out
I'm not trying to be a stereotyping blow hard who's panties are still in a wad from my own childhood let downs; I know that divorces, breakups and separations can be nasty, but what's up with the whoring?
My mom signed her divorce papers and sooner than the courts could stamp a seal on that sheet of paper she was between the sheets. I fucking hated her. I hated that she would sleep with every Tom, Dick, and hairy penis she could find. It pissed me off, and I lost a lot of respect for my mother when she went through that phase.
A phase, and it's only women that go through this phase, because men are too damn stupid. They get divorced/separated/what have you and 1 of 2 things will happen.
#1 - They will rebound immediately, because A. they were already fucking a girl on the side or B. they can't stand to be alone so they are easily scooped up by that desperate weird chick that has not had a date since her 7th birthday party at the roller skate rink when all the "mean" kids called her and her sister "pork 'n beans."
#2 - They will end up alone because she divorced him and he just can't get over the idea that she really didn't love him this whole time and why? why? why?!! Sharon just tell me why?!?!?! and then the guy will become a shut in with a set of binoculars because Sharon put a restraining order on his dumb ass for stalking her and stealing her dirty underwear through the divorce process.
Recently divorced women open up their own red light district to fulfill their release of sexual desires. What are you trying to do, fuck away the last 10 years? What the fuck is this? I'm watching a friend of mine do this, as I type, and it takes everything I have not to walk up to her and say "Your kids are going to fucking hate you for being a trashy ass whore, bitch, grow up."
Get a divorce, fine, be a whore, fine, but keep the guys out of your home until you're fucking serious about one of them.
-
My Stuff
Poorly Presented...- irony vs. life (30)
- serious stuff... seriously (18)
- child's play (12)
- go the fuck away (11)
- angry consumer (6)
- my favorites (5)
- career suicide (4)
- just quit (3)
- awards (1)
-
Stuff
That I Read... -

7 comments:
Your posts are really good.Although,I didn't know whether to laugh or cry(my mom went through that stage too.)
I am sorry your mom wasn't a mom once the divorce papers were signed. Seems to be all too common however we're not all like that. Some of us go the other way because we are mom AND dad after the divorce. Either way, it sucks for the kids. So, you take what you learned and you stop the cycle dead in its tracks and do everything in your power to ensure your kids never endure what you had to.
Why not tell her? Will she beat the crap out of you? I've lost friends for giving them my opinion but at least I know I did what I could.
My dad was an asshole. Just thought I'd share.
I went through this when I got divorced, but I always made sure my kids were gone.
I wasn't trying to fuck away the previous ten years, I was just trying...anything to forget them.
We can be a disgusting lot.
o...
Again, you struck a nerve with me. It is a very difficult struggle juggling my line of work and and having all my Joons around too. Maybe I should think about getting an office...
Eve
I kinda omitted the crying like a sissy stage and got straight in there with the freaky used underwear collection.
It's more of a business idea than a fetish though. Way I see it, I could be selling that shit in Tokyo for mad bucks.
Fuck the divorce settlement - I'll recouperate my losses via Japanese weirdness. QED.
Yeah I gotta agree with ya on the not doing it around the kids, didn't have that problem myself but see your point
Post a Comment