this isn't working for me.
I have an orange sitting on my desk and from the dismal view in my chair it looks to be like any other orange, but it's not. It's my orange and unlike every other ordinary orange in the world this one's been here since Monday of last week. How long does fruit keep? Will it attract any bugs if I leave it to rot? Will there be a pungent odor of citrus odiousness that follows people like an angry cloud of anti-vitamin C? Can you feel it? My little orange being the demise of the office I work in? People running... tripping... falling... and grasping at the tightly woven carpets trying to crawl away from the awful stench of my decomposing orange. Their fingernails digging into the Berber, clawing through stains that Joe left when he dropped his lasagna. They scream and choke their way through the gnat infested fog as they attempt to make copies of the latest TPS report. ...meh.
Anyways, the reason I'm here today is not to spew forth a wordy worthless rambling about a rotting little orange on my desk. I'm here to bitch about my neighbors... the doomsday house neighbors (on the left.)
We got pounded with snow over the weekend. There is snow ass deep everywhere, so unless you have a snowblower, it's going to take you days to get out of your house. I ran my snowblower and spent about 2 hours clearing my neighbor's (on the right) driveway in appreciation for all the times they've collected my mail or whatever. They are very nice, quiet people and I value their silence.
I was in the process of putting the snowblower away for the day, but I figured I'd make the path to my shed a little wider, and the boys love it when they can jump off the deck into a huge pile of snow. So I was preparing to move a great deal of the fluffy white shit when I heard someone yelling. I looked up and found a fiery beast standing on the other side of the fence. She had a mess of deep red hair falling down around her grumpy face and her eyes were swollen slits behind a heap of wrinkles. I wouldn't go as far to say she is old, but she looked as if life's been a little rough the last couple of years. Add a dash of slut, three parts alcohol, or a wonder bra and this woman could easily make resemblance to Lohan's mug shot.
I killed the auger in attempt to hear what she was saying..
Doomsday Neighbor: "this isn't working for me!" and with attitude she just stares at me while I'm trying to figure out what in the fuck she's talking about.
Me: "What?!?" I wait with baited breath for her response, but she takes too long. I mutter "whatever" and start the auger. Again I can hear the annoyance of yelling. I look over and she's eyeballing me like I'm about to start her children on fire.
D.N.: "Hey asshole!"
....now I have an eyebrow cocked, and I'm waiting ever so patiently for her to finish her idiotic statement.
"You blowing this shit into my driveway... isn't working for me!"
First of all, let me reiterate what I was doing. I was widening a path in my backyard and I was going to make a pile for Mr. 7 & Mr. 4 to jump into. Making a pile in my yard and she calls me an asshole. Cue anger.
Me: "Listen up bitch, I'd like to consider myself a nice fucking person and do things for my neighbors, but since you're obviously a psychotic bitch, you can have fun shoveling today."
She trudges through the snow and starts her car, slams her car door shut, and makes her way back to her house. I had half a mind to chase the bitch down and run over her with the snowblower for scientific testing, but instead I went inside and told A-me about my first encounter with the new neighbors.
I'll end my sweet little story with a question...
Why hasn't anyone changed the filter on this shallow fucking gene pool??
I think I'm gonna eat that orange now, and start a massive post on the doomsday house.
-
My Stuff
Poorly Presented...- irony vs. life (30)
- serious stuff... seriously (18)
- child's play (12)
- go the fuck away (11)
- angry consumer (6)
- my favorites (5)
- career suicide (4)
- just quit (3)
- awards (1)
-
Stuff
That I Read... -

11 comments:
I've been wondering that exact same thing for a very long time now.
I have neighbors like that, who like to pick fights for no reason. Apparently they have a reserved parking spot on our street! lol
I think we remain unfiltered simply because the gene-shorted people give us something fun to play with
Someone should have told her she would get more with sugar than shit. It's a fact of life!
I feel ya - I yelled at a screech owl the other night - 3 times!
Like you said, that bitch is just psychotic...better you than me. I have a pair of shitty neighbors, but these are the opposite...do not speak for shit to anyone for any reason.
You should have blowed (blown?) snow in her face. My neighbor is in jail but now I have to deal with skunks running all over his property. Neighbors SUCK!
OMG That's a brilliant idea!! Just tell me where the damn filter is and I'll change it!
I so know what you mean. I live on the corner and the two, yes two, neighbors to my right are simply the nightmare neighbors from Hell. We've had to deal with their shit for over a year now. I bet they'd be best friends with your hellish neighbors...lol
I'm so glad you gave her "what for"!!! I know I should probably say "turn the other cheek"...
but fuck that!!! :)
p.s. I loved your whole "ode to the decomposing orange".
I used to have the Neighbors From Hell. They shot their dinner, shot at my house, shot at each other, and all 5 of them had ATVs and would ride them in circles around their house on 1/8 acre at 2 a.m. I used to find arrows in my yard, they stole the Christmas lights off my trees outside and then bragged about it and their dog bit my kid. The theme from Deliverance could always be heard. So, I moved to Maine where they shoot their dinner, shoot at each other, ride ATVs...
wow! she is a supreme mega bitch! I wouldn't blame ya for running her down with the snowblower. in fact, I'd cheer ya on!
My neighbors are overly friendly and give me no material what-so-ever!!
Except Wilson and his ladder that faces my window.
I'll trade ya'.
I agree we have enough youth, i think it is time we repace it with a fountain of smart. I am considering trading you my stalker neighbor for your doomsday neighbor. Love your blog
/slides it over to favorites!
Post a Comment